Open Source Contributions
Contributions I've made to packages not owned or maintained by me
I also have a bunch of first party open source packages! Check out my projects page for a list of those!
- Pull Request: https://github.com/Tofandel/prerenderer/pull/75
- This change addresses three things for the prerenderer webpack plugin:
- makes it ultra clear that HtmlWebpackPlugin is required and why
- logging an error if during compilation if HtmlWebpackPlugin is not used -- if you don't use the HtmlWebpackPlugin, the afterEmit hook doesn't do anything and the plugin silently does nothing
- logging an error if the entryPath is not found in the assets
- Pull Request: https://github.com/vernemq/vmq-operator/pull/22
- This change was a result of my findings deploying the VMQ Operator to Kubernetes
- Update base image to vernemq/vernemq
- make operator deployment v1 instead of v1beta since in k8s 1.16 the apis have changed
- all Deployments api/v1beta2 -> apps/v1
- undo apiVersion change for node-exporter-daemonset
- Pull Request: https://github.com/jkbenaim/hs100/pull/5
- Just some documentation updates because I'm not a C developer in my day-to-day so it wasn't apparent to me how to build the binary. So I added some instructions to save the next person 5-15 minutes.
- Pull Request: https://github.com/bmartin5692/bumper/pull/104
- This allows users to forgo logging to logs/ and write directly to stdout. Old containers were getting very huge in size due to logging.
- Pull Request: https://github.com/haugene/docker-transmission-openvpn/pull/1379
- The environment variable DOCKER_LOG, when set to true already logged Transmission logs to stdout. In my opinion this was a poor name, so I added a new variable LOG_TO_STDOUT and added documentation for it.
- Pull Request: https://github.com/haugene/docker-transmission-openvpn/pull/1380
- Removes environment variable DOCKER_LOG since it was depreciated in above change.
- Pull Request: https://github.com/mihirsoni/odfe-monitor-cli/pull/12
- Added a feature to the OpenDistro for Elasticsearch (Kibana) CLI to backup full destination info for alerts/monitors
- Pull Request: https://github.com/DataDog/terraform-provider-datadog/pull/645
- Fixed a documentation error for the Datadog Terraform Provider that would cause errors in configuration
- Pull Request: https://github.com/runelite/runelite/pull/9201
- Added a round start notification for the minigame Wintertodt for a old school Runescape 3rd party client, Runelite